- Street address
- 3-1-3 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-8558
- Phone number
- 06-6151-1111 (facility-wide receptionist).
For customers taking the train
Linked directly to JR Osaka Station! We’re on your left when you exit through the JR Osaka Station central ticket gate, and on your right if you use the 3F skybridge ticket gate.
- Osaka Station（Osaka Loop Line, Kobe Line, Kyoto Line, Takarazuka Line）
- A one-minute walk from the central exit
- Kitashinchi Station(Tozai Line)
- 11 minutes walk
- Umeda Station(Midosuji Line)
- 2 minutes walk from the north ticket gate
- Higashi-Umeda Station(Tanimachi Line)
- 10 minutes walk from the northeast ticket gate
- Nishi-Umeda Station(Yotsubashi Line)
- 10 minutes walk from the north ticket gate
- Osaka-Umeda Station（Hanshin Main Line, Takarazuka Main Line, Kyoto Main Line）
- 5 minutes walk from the 2F central ticket gate
Hanshin Electric Railway
- Osaka-Umeda Station（Hanshin Main Line）
- 7 minutes walk from the department store entrance
For customers arriving by car, motorcycle, or bicycle
- Two hours free with purchases of 5,000 yen or more (tax included)
- One day free with purchases of 2,000 yen or more (tax included)
- One day free with purchases of 1,000 yen or more (tax included)
- During business hours (10:30 to 20:30), present your shopping receipts and parking stub at the Information desks located on LUCUA (9F and 2F), or LUCUA 1100 2F.
- Outside the hours of 10:30 to 20:30, present your parking stub at any open shop.
1Osaka Station City Parking
- 310 yen/30 min.
(110 yen/60 min. from 0:00 to 6:00)
3,000 yen maximum 24 hours after entering garage
- Open 24 hours
Bicyclists and motorcyclists
- Bicycles 210 yen/day
Motorcyclists 410 yen/day
2South Gate Building Underground Parking Garage
- 360 yen /30 min.
3Osaka Station Bicycle Parking
- Bicycles 210 yen/day
For more details, please visit Osaka Station City Parking’s homepage.Osaka Station City Parking
Park and Ride information
Help us reduce traffic congestion around JR Osaka Station by using Park and Ride locations.
If you use any of the following parking structures, present your parking stub and receipts from purchases made that day totaling at least 5,000 yen (tax included) at the Information desks in LUCUA (9F and 2F) or LUCUA 1100 (2F), to receive a parking voucher good for up to four hours.
- Takatsuki City
- Takatsuki Municipal Takatsuki Station Parking Garage (north underground/south aboveground)
- Ibaraki City
- Ibaraki City JR Station Plaza Building Parking Garage/Ibaraki City JR Ibaraki North Parking Garage/Osaka Prefecture Ibaraki Underground Parking Garage
Ibaraki City Hankyu Ibaraki East Gate Parking Garage/Ibaraki Hankyu Ibaraki North Gate Parking Garage/Ibaraki City Hankyu Ibaraki West Gate Parking Garage
Ibaraki City Hall Parking Garage/Ibaraki City Central Park Parking Garage/Ibaraki City Futaba-cho Parking Garage
Ibaraki City Minami-Ibaraki Station East Parking Garage/Ibaraki City Soujiji Station South Parking Garage
- Sanda City
- Sanda Station Parking Garages (1 and 2)/Sanda City Shin-Sanda Station Plaza Parking Garage